Protecting Your Privacy
At Hemming Birds, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at 01752 345030. For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is www.hemmingbirds.co.uk.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in a number of different ways, depending on the service you require. The table below sets this out in detail:
- Postal address: we use this to send your item(s) back to you safely and securely
- Email address: we use this to keep you updated on the progress of your item(s). We may also use your email address to contact you in regards to any further detail that is required.
- Phone Number: we use this to keep you updated on the progress of your item(s). We may also use your phone number to contact you in regards to any further detail that is required.
Your Payment Information
We’ve got to take your payment details in order to perform our contract with you. We do not keep your payment details.
Your Contact History
We use your contact history with us to Provide customer service and support to perform our contract with you, so you receive the best service from us. We also use it to train our staff so that, when you contact us, you get the best possible customer service.
Sharing your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as filling out forms
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your experience
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/
How to Contact Us
We always want to hear from our customers. If you:
- Have any questions or feedback
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact our privacy team by dropping us a line at 01752 345030.